Thursday, May 14, 2009

Opening Day


Hey everyone,
I haven't posted anything in a while so I thought I would give you an update along with telling you about opening day!  We have practiced a lot in the last month, but haven't been to that many regattas.  Anyways, recently I went to opening day with my dad.  It was a blast; we met tons of people who live on Lake Sammamish and could be interested in joining the Lake Sammamish Yacht Club!  The parade was amazing and we ended up having some sunshine in the middle of the day (even though it was rainy a lot of the time).  The ceremonies were fantastic as well, and I loved the decorated boats.  Maybe next year we can have a LSYC junior boat in the parade!!!  This weekend is the Nood Regatta and I will give you another update after that.
~Sarah Mackey




No comments:

Post a Comment